- 1994 - Pegler Yorkshire started development on the brass Push fitting.
- 1996 - PY launched small diameter Tectite.
- 1999 - PY launched an updated push fitting that included a wide range of small diameter fittings.
- 2001 - Large Diameter fittings were launched.
- 2004 - Pegler Yorkshire released push fittings via third party partner to the Australian/ USA markets.
The rest is history…
Pegler Yorkshire invented the push fit connection fittings back in 1994. Since then they have manufactured a complete line of small/large diameter brass fittings, copper fittings in both small/ large diameter, carbon, and stainless steel fittings. They also have a line of ball valves, mixing valves, gate valves, and commissioning valves that incorporate the push fit technology.
Ten years after perfecting the push fitting, Pegler Yorkshire products were released in the USA and Australia markets via third party partnership. Our pioneering efforts have opened up markets and paved the way for others as well in the push to connect space.
As the originator of this type of connection technology you can be sure that your Tectite by “Apollo” products will perform every time because we are the “Original Push Fitting”.