TECTITE, our most popular product line, is a full line of 1/4” - 2” lead free push fittings. CopperLoc, our permanent push fittings, are also lead free and offered in 1/2” - 1”.
Features & Benefits
- Reduce lost time on jobs.
- Use in wet installation.
- Reduce repair interruption time.
- Removable Lead Free brass fittings in size 1/4" to 2".
- No special installation tools required.
- Quick and easy, removable and reusable installation.
- Ideal for service and repair, even on wet lines.
- EPDM O-ring for leak free seals.
- Pre-lubricated for quick installation.
- Potable water and hydronic installation.
- 50 year warranty.
Potable water, hot water and chilled water systems. such as manufactured joints and behind walls without access panels. *Further details on pressure code compliance and warranty available on our website.
TECTITE™ fittings and valves are pressure rated at 200 psi (13.8 bar) over a temperature range of 0° to 250°F (-18° to 121°C) with various liquids and gases.
TECTITE™ hoses are pressure rated at 125 psi over a temperature range of 0˚-150˚F
TECTITE™ fittings are manufactured with an EPDM o-ring seal, a Nylon guide ring and a 316 Stainless Steel grab ring.
Contact our Technical Representatives for application specific information.